For many charities, events are under pressure. Members have reduced funding available for attending events. Industry is cutting back its support of events. Venue costs are high. Competition is fierce.
I have twenty years’ successful experience in academic and medical event management. I have a respected track record in overall event improvement, including increasing delegate and abstract numbers, as well as industry input. In some cases, delegate numbers and/or surplus have been doubled.
Advice can be strategic or operational. I can:
- Work with you on your future events strategy
- Recommend the most cost-effective mix of in-house and contracted-out services
- Review your contract with your ProfessionalConference Organiser (PCO)
- Review your in-house events systems (see also staffing and structure)
- Advise on attracting industry income
- Manage the tender process and contract negotiation for appointment of PCOs